Grace Ministries Foundation Thailand (GMFT) was established in 1996 when Charles and Yoke Fong Harvey assumed the leadership of a program called Women with a Vision. Founded in 1991 by American Leona Karni, the ministry existed to provide viable alternatives to sexual and labor exploitation for girls from impoverished families.
Refashioned as a new entity, GMFT, situated in the district of Krasang in the Northeast Thailand province of Buriram, soon began to care for both girls and boys while also seeking an ever-increasing investment in its surrounding community. Since 1996, GMFT has been privileged to:
- Care for more than 200 girls and boys from the poorest provinces in Thailand.
- Aid to a great many impoverished families.
- The Saitanrak Church in 2000 to meet spiritual needs and reach out to the surrounding community.
- Our own farm, Eden, in 2009 and continue to cultivate it for the benefit of our children and staff as well as the surrounding community. 
- The Lomkao Girls Home in 2009 for girls of the Tin Tribe in the district of Lom Kao in the Northern Thailand province of Phetchabun. 
- The Nasaung Kindergarten in 2009 for children of the Tin Tribe in Nasaung Village in in the Northern Thailand province of Phetchabun. 
- Bethel House in 2005 for the older girls in our care.
- Bethesda House in 2006 for the older boys in our care.
- Bethany House in 2008 to accommodate our staff.
- Bethlehem House in 2013 for the young children in our care.
 At 19.2 acres, Eden gives us the opportunity to move closer to self-sufficiency. We are currently growing rice (Thailand’s staple food), vegetables, fish, livestock, pigs, ducks and chickens. GMFT is now self-sufficient in rice, and we are privileged to give at least 10% of the land’s yield to the poorest in our community.
 In May 2011 the girls from the Lomkao Girls' Home were transferred to the GMFT campus in Krasang, Buriram.
 Foundation status provides governmental validation of GMFT's vital contribution to its respective communities of influence as well as to the nation as a whole. As a foundation, GMFT now wields a greater capacity to aid local schools, collaborate internationally, partner with municipalities and more.